Saturday, August 21, 2010

Slacking!

I'm NOT slacking on my SBD or working out, just not getting it posted so now I don't remember anything... LOL. I might just post if I try a really yummy recipe. I guess in the beginning I was always heavier than him... but STILL! I know the point is to get healthier, and feel better.... not to focus on the scale #s but I can't help but be frustrated by that. grrr....

I'm down 4.4 so far this week. Technically Monday is weigh day because I started SBD on Monday but I normally weigh on Sundays. I'll probably do both. LOL If the 4.4 holds it will be 26.4 pounds lost since April. I wasn't always serious about it all the way thru... but I'm proud of that loss. I do feel better already, too. I'm also under a "10" mark so it was nice to go into a different set of numbers.

I am hoping to be at my goal (180) by next year's end. That will be a total of 20 months for me to get there since I started in April 2010. I can tell my face is thinner from looking at pics taken before I lost the weight I've lost.

So, I choose to be happy for where I've gotten instead of annoyed with my husband. LOL!

No comments: