Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oh Happy Day! What a Happy, Happy Day! ...

when I lost 5 pounds... in my first week low carb again... ok, so I never claimed to be good at singing OR songwriting.

I got on the scale this morning... 5 lbs down in one week!!! Never felt hungry... ate a little too much fat some days but South Beach is very restrictive the first 2 weeks and you do nuts/cheese for snacks, veggies and meats... eggs... so, when I would get hungry I would grab cheese or nuts. I know going hungry is not an option!! Oh, and sugar free jello.

This brings my total loss to 27 pounds since 4/11/10. My ultimate goal is to be at 180 by 12/31/11. That is a long way off... BUT... First I'm going for 3 more lbs to have an even 30lb loss.

Another week of phase 1 this week.... getting bored with my food but loving how I'm feeling. 4 days (at least) of workouts planned this week!!

No comments: