Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SBD Day 3, workout 8/18/10

OK, so here is my food

Breakfast: eggs with a little colby jack cheese and a few bacon bits, milk

Lunch: salad with grilled chicken, ranch dressing, little bit of cheese, SF jello

Dinner: (I'm embarrassed, but I'll be honest) Almonds and a glass of milk, and a cheese stick. We had swim lessons for both girls and I was too tired to cook. The girls and Charles had leftovers. He took R home after her lesson, fed her, then got Gabby's dinner for me while I collapsed with my almonds and milk. :O

Snacks: both nuts, peanuts and almonds... so... too many servings of nuts, but they are a FAST snack... :O

Workout... rode bike 30 minutes. I'm meeting with the trainer to learn the lower body machines and do my cardio in the am. :)

No comments: