Sunday, August 29, 2010

I've made it to 30.2 pounds off today!

I am thrilled to be able to say I'm down 30.2lbs! I really love South Beach Diet. I have to say no to some foods I love but it is worth it because I feel wonderful, my diabetic husband feels wonderful... I'm a lot less tired, and just plain feel GREAT!

This week I add in some carbs. I'm going to try really hard to only add something in once a day and see how my loss is in a week doing that. I'd love to keep losing 3lbs a week until I hit goal, but it's not practical for me to keep going with this diet long term. I'm afraid if I never get to have fruits/breads I may get to the place where I cheat and binge on things. Not going there!!

Planning to work out today, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. :) My dad retires after 44yrs on Tues so we're all going to that and then a lunch after. So... no working out. :)

No comments: