Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SBD Day 2, aka, Gabby's first day of school!

Well, to those who might come across this who do not know me, we were homeschooling until this fall. We decided to send Gabby to school (2nd grade) so I could work more on my health goals. I have a sizable amount of weight to lose, and with me developing high blood pressure recently, and my arthritis being ok sometimes and not others, homeschooling plus working out all of it just can't happen for me at once. We decided me being alive and healthy was ultimately more important than homeschooling. Anyway, she had a wonderful first day. :)

Now for my food. Ate on plan, but didn't eat enough I'm thinking...

Breakfast: meatballs with provolone cheese (ha! didn't want eggs again)

Snack: none (oops... will pack some nuts in am to take with me to snack on after my workouts)

Lunch: turkey and cheese on lettuce leaves, and SF popsicle... (I am NOT hungry... it's baffling that I'm already feeling not hungry after 1 day LCing it...)

Snack: probably nuts, since I didn't have any this morning...

Dinner: grilled chicken breast with some kind of seasoning, salad... not sure what else...

No comments: