Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Maintaining...

not losing. Bleh. I know why... eating out too much with my husband out of town. I do feel a lot better now that I've been working out 3-4 times a week for a few weeks again. Tonight the girls swim lessons were cancelled so I did 20 min on the Arc Trainer (kind of like an elliptical) and 30 min on the stationary bike. Also my weight machines. :) I know when my husband is back home we will be in a more normal pattern again and not eating out so much. :O We did have Quiznos today, and the calorie counts were shocking!!! So, it is a good thing I did a ton of cardio. :P

1 comment:

CSK said...

It's not really fast (like a sandwich place) but we like to eat at Souper Salad (or similar salad buffets) when we have to eat out. After you do a big plate of salad with all the various veggie toppings, not much room for anything else.