Sunday, July 4, 2010

Down 4.6 this week!!

VERY happy. I need to remember sticking to plan is good for me even if I don't see a big loss on the scale. My husband just informed me he lost 4lbs from where he was the last time he weighed weeks ago. Men don't seem to have the fight to get it off like we do, at least not my man. He can watch his cals and will drop weight like crazy!! But that doesn't diminish my accomplishment this week, and he needs to lose too.

I am on BP meds but he is on meds for Type 2 Diabetes, so we both need to be on this journey together.

This brings my total loss to 21.4!!! Woot-woot! I'm admitting a lot here when I say 8 more lbs to have lost 10% of my body weight. I have also passed my first mini-goal of 20lbs, next is the 10% and then after that the 40lbs off. :)

Today is the 4th of July and I've decided to not go insane with food, but to enjoy what is there to eat and not stress over counting. I will eat whatever veggies are available and try to make most of my food out of veggies but I'm not going to go nuts counting.

Happy 4th!

No comments: