Friday, July 2, 2010

Hopped on the scale...

because I can'r stand waiting until Sunday. I'm down exactly 20.5 pounds. I'm very happy about that. This means I've lose 3.5 this week. I'd LOVE to lose that much weekly!!!!

Perhaps the best thing lately is the message at the Beth Moore conference really got me thinking about how I just didn't love myself. I kept thinking once I lost the 95 more lbs that I would then. But, I need to love myself and care NOW. I felt for a long time that all people saw when they looked at me was FAT lady. They still might, because I am still overweight, but I don't CARE anymore. I know who God thinks I am and that is all that matters. I am sure I'll still battle with this but for the first time in a long time I feel I am worth it... I am worth losing the weight and fighting the fight to get healthier.

No comments: