Monday, July 5, 2010

Great day yesterday...

and I know I ate too much. I'm up 2lbs today but I know I ate a ton of salt. :P I want to keep eating without caring but that is what got me into the unhappy place so that is not an option. We're going over to my mom's today, and she's getting pizza, so it's time to log into SparkPeople.com and figure up what I'm eating before I get there. At some point I hope to be free from calorie counting. *sigh* Until then this is how it needs to be if I am going to learn how to eat within healthy limits.

1 comment:

CSK said...

It's good to know what affects your water weight. I swell up the day after I work out hard or if it's hot, so I try to weigh on the 1 day a week I haven't worked out the day before (for me that's Sunday, as we take Sabbath off). If I weigh more than that, I get obsessed with it.