Thursday, September 30, 2010

We lose our way... and get back up again....

I've had a HARD week. Those who know me know why. Those who don't... just know it's been stressful, emotional, all of that. I have made some bad food choices. I will not lie. However, I have also discovered I really enjoy exercising when I feel down. It makes me feel better. And, listening to my choir Christmas music while working out lifted me up even more. (someone tell Pastor Jim. He will be proud. I didn't sing though, I could hardly talk if someone had talked to me. LOL).

I did the elliptical for 40 minutes, lower body weights, and 5 min cooldown on crosstrainer. I felt AWESOME!!!!! I did not eat GREAT this week AT ALL... most days right over cal limit... but Tues, Wed, and today did 40 min of cardio (or more, and pretty much all elliptical). I did my weights too. I'll go tomorrow night and work out with Charles. The girls are excited to be able to be in child care together :) Cute. Normally G is at school.

I'm at the point now that I know I've had a lapse... and it's time to STOP in my tracks and remember my goals. I WILL get this weight off. I WILL go back to the healthy eating and cal counting. RIGHT NOW.

No comments: