Monday, September 20, 2010

I have a jeans problem again!!! And it's a GOOD thing!!!

I went to Kohl's with a really good friend of mine and tried on a pair of pants in the size I am wearing now... can wear my old clothes in that size and need a few more items. So, I proudly take my jeans in 2 sizes down from my biggest size into the dressing room and they didn't fit!!! I was THRILLED. Here is the story...

In the past when I was smaller I always had problems with jeans fitting my hips and butt but being WAY too big in the waist. I would wear a belt and STILL the jeans would gap at the waist! I didn't notice at the time but when I got to my biggest my pants fit all over, waist, hips and butt. I was no longer pear shaped. I was an apple. This is a BAD shape to be because it's pretty much a sure thing if you carry a ton of belly fat you will end up diabetic.

So, when those jeans fit my hips and butt but NOT my waist, I knew this was a VERY GOOD THING!! I'll be trying on my old Right Fit jeans from Fashion Bug, but they may still be too small... and if so, I'll buy some in my size to get me through. I'm totally thrilled!!

No comments: