Sunday, September 12, 2010

Down 32 pounds as of this morning!!!!!

I am very, very happy. :D I feel AWESOME... still pain from RA here and there but overall really, really feeling great.

I see my RA doctor tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see what she has to say about my weight loss! also, should be able to wean off of prednisone... another try. I'm down 32lbs since the last attempt, so it should go a lot better! I bet I drop a load of weight once that is out of my system!!!!

So, most likely, with the RA dr and PTO mtg tomorrow, there will be no Y time :( I'm actually SAD!!!! If the meeting is over by 7:30 I may go do some cardio... hmm. If not that's ok. I will work out Tues-Fri mornings. I have a dentist appt Tues at 1:15 but I can work out in the morning so that isn't a big deal. As long as I get in 4 times a week I'll be happy.

Hopefully my hubby will put the new innertubes on my bike this week. He's been out of town this weekend. I can always go for a half hour ride in the evening if I don't make it to the gym in the daytime. Looking forward to this.

I still fight not wanting to move much but I can tell gradually I'm moving more and more active... it's not so hard to move around as it was 32lbs ago!!!! :D

No comments: