Thursday, September 16, 2010

Saggy pants!

The other day Gabby told me to pull up my pants. I said they WERE pulled up... so she says "then why is the butt hanging down??" LOL!!!!! She said, "I guess because you lost weight mommy! Now you need to go shopping for new pants!" ha ha!

I'm noticing most of my pants are saggy in the behind. VERY excited. Soon I'll be able to go down another size. I tried on some old pants in the smaller size and they looked a tad vulgar... they did zip, and this is without laying on my bed and putting my feet on the headboard (am I the *only* one?). They were TOO tight to look nice, but they FIT! I was telling my RA doc's assistant and she says to me... "now now girl, you can't wear those then. don't want to tempt the brethren!" hahahahaha!!! We died laughing.

My husband has lost about 30lbs and the other day his boss told him he was looking good!!! And this is a GUY... who would have thought! His work shirts and pants are getting huge. He's afraid that soon he will be embarrassed because his gun belt will pull down his pants! haha!

The other day the RA doc recommended I write about how I feel and the changes I see. I told her I already had a blog. I am glad I started doing that on this blog. Lately I have been rocking the elliptical. I have done 25-40 minutes every time I go to the gym for the last couple weeks. :D I am counting on it to shrink my behind. LOL!

No comments: