Monday, September 6, 2010

Some observations about how I'm feeling better...

I have noticed over the last several weeks that I enjoy walking down to pick my oldest up from the bus stop. Out road is probably 3-4 tenths of a mile long and on bad days there is no way I could walk it... however, on days when Ruthie is awake we walk it after school to get G off the bus.

Also, I've noticed in general I stand more often when at gatherings or outside... and I am enjoying being outside a lot more now too. It's nice to realize that I'm interested in being a little more active in general.

I don't nap as much now. I did nap Sat am and this afternoon too, but we've had a marathon weekend of family gatherings with my in-laws because my SIL and her fam we re in town. We had a great time but we're all exhausted! :D Overall though, I'm not finding that I'm dying for naps like I used to be.

Yesterday I took my bike with a leaking back tire for a 2 mi ride. I thought it was getting harder and harder to pedal but thought it was me being a wimp... no... hubby confirmed this am it was a bad tire. BOO! I'm actually upset about this because I'd love to have the option of riding in the evenings even though I'm working out in the mornings. I find myself being a little cranky when I CAN'T exercise. It's weird, and nice all at the same time.

No comments: