Saturday, September 18, 2010

Carb creep...

Well, I weighed this morning and I'm up 2 pounds!!! WHAT?!?! I do not get it... wait. I do. Carb creep. When you begin adding some carbs if you are not careful about what kind before you know it you are eating too many. A couple times this week I've had white flour tortillas (snack wraps from DQ and McD) and I ate some of the kids chicken nuggets... all these things are made with white flour and are therefore not that good for me. I learned my lesson. It's time to go back to getting salads when out ALL the time again. I can throw the croutons on the McD caesar salad to get some carby-goodness.... but eating all of these white flour carbs this often has not been good. Of course I could be ok by tomorrow's weigh in... but I'm not sure.

It bothers me that I may be up because for one I didn't always make the best choices. And for two, I worked out 4 days this week!!!!! I did the elliptical anywhere from 20-40 minutes, most days 25-30! I was going to go to the Y this morning but my knee was hurting some (it's better now, thanks to morning meds, Humira shot last night and some Motrin). If I get home in time from the ladies tea room meetup (sunday school class) I may go to the Y this evening. I do not want to get into the habit of putting weight on when I have about 83 more pounds to lose!!!! I don't like the backward steps! :(

No comments: