Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The cold weather came...

and my ankle didn't like it much. Thankfully it wasn't as bad as it used to be when the weather changed. I took off from the gym today, didn't really rest, but I did manage to get the girls some fall/winter things at Goodwill and make a run to Walmart... came home, lunch and 3yo to bed, worked on laundry. My ankle is awesome now so tomorrow after taking G to school we'll hit the Y. She's off Friday and I'm so excited!! Monday too :D

Friday no Y, but we're going to MOPS and then out to McD with some friends. Monday I'm hoping to get to the Y then take them to Pottery Hollow to paint things for someone for Christmas. :)

Time for bed, it's after midnight. Tomorrow I'll get back on my eating plan and count my cals. I fell off the wagon today, argh! Actually, haven't been on the wagon since last week. Stress does awful things to my eating plan. :( I'm better this week so no more excuses! ;)

No comments: