Sunday, October 31, 2010

If you follow me...

you know I've slacked off. I'm really not discouraged, but just haven't been able to work out much. Last week I was getting really snotty and feeling run down... and my rheumatologist ordered me to not work out if I was sick or run down. I'm on immune system suppressing drugs so I listen to her about these things. Also, Friday I was feeling better, but had Gabby's party so a workout that day just didn't happen. Going for sure Mon, Tues, and Thurs... maybe even Sat... Hubby has army reserves so I'll have to get the girls out before noon... around 10:30-11:00 so I can get a good workout in.

Time for bed... up too late tonight. Weigh in tomorrow. I hit 37lbs last week. We ate out last night for my husband's birthday so I fully expect to gain this week. Back on program again tomorrow...

No comments: